Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Smallest Action Fitness

"The smallest action is more powerful than the greatest intention".

Man, I love that quote.

Have you ever wanted to do something important but could not quite pull the trigger to get started? Maybe you had a "big goal" or a "great intention", knew your life would improve if you met the goal, but somehow could not get started? I know I have.

When I get in this situation (in fitness and in life), I pull this quote into my mind.

Remember you do not have to set the world on fire your first day.

Just start TODAY. How about NOW? Walk for ten minutes TODAY if you have not done anything in a while.

Take some action, any action, but just start....

Somehow, once you start, the second day is just a little easier. And the third even more so. One day you look up and your life has changed by a series of "smallest actions."

Will you take a "smallest action" today?

No comments: