Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Times

I had a good August!


I recieved my Master's Degree in Sports Conditioning earlier in the month. I am happy to report I maintained a 4.0 GPA during the program.


The same day I recieved my Master's in Sports Conditioning, I accepted an adjunct faculty position from AT Still University in Mesa, Arizona. I will now get an opportunity to perform some research on athletes and performance improvement.


With my Master's degree, years of experience, and faculty appointment, I am very excited about the future!


If I can help you improve your athletic performance, please contact me @jeffblair@jeffblairfitness.com.


1 comment:

outcast said...

Congratulations buddy! Keep on changing people's lives and I'll see you on PTU.

Sincerely,
Sincerely,
Scott Buendia
Personal Trainer
Certified Jeet Kune Do instructor under Paul Vunak
Certified Filipino Martial Arts instructor under Paul Vunak
Certified Shamrock Submission Fighting Instructor under Frank Shamrock
http://www.realistictrainingworks.com
http://www.yourbadassbody.com