Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Job

I was thinking about what I do for a living today, and I thought about some of the people I get the pleasure to work with....

The 40 ish man who has lost 120 pounds....

The 40 something woman transformed from a self-described "couch potato" to currently training for a triathlon.....

The man who had never competed in sports, but who just completed a 13.1 mile race on his 49th birthday AND inspired three people in his office to start training for their own race....

The 60 something woman training for an 80 mile bike ride......

The 70 something woman who has lost over 30 pounds after giving up hope of ever getting back into shape...

The 70 something couple who are more active than most people decades younger.....

The 70 something man who climbs mountains around the world.....

The 40ish woman who is losing body fat rapidly.....

The 50-something woman who just told me today she lost 3.5 pounds this week.....

The 50ish man who is transforming before my eyes-gaining muscle and losing fat.....

When you get to be part of creating these stories, you feel a great sense of satisfaction! Part of my personal mission is to try to help many others create this success.

If your organization or company needs someone to give a positive and powerful presentation on fitness success, contact me at jeffblair@jeffblairfitness.com.

Here's to creating a few thousand more success stories! :)

No comments: