Friday, May 30, 2008

Who Do You Know?


Today, I work as a personal trainer, speaker and writer.
I am completing my Master's Degree in Human Movement this summer (hooray!) and hold the prestigious CSCS distinction. I have published numerous articles on "turning back time" through exercise and good eating habits.
In a former life, I worked as a lawyer.
I tried hundreds of administrative hearings before an administrative law judge.
I wrote legislation, testified before legislative committees, and participated in countless "behind the scenes" legislative negotiations.
I was a governor's debate practice partner when I was 28 years old. I was Chairman of an international regulatory legal committee (ARELLO) for a year.
If you know someone in elected office or with access to someone in elected office, I would love to talk to them about health and fitness and the legislative process.
Whether Democrat, Republican or other, we all can agree on the great benefits of health and fitness for our society.

No comments: