Friday, May 30, 2008

Did You Know? Part I


In addition to being a personal trainer, I speak (and write) about fitness for a variety of groups.


My love for public speaking goes back to my lawyer days. I competed in national debate competition while in school.


I have won speaking competitions in Toastmaster's Organization.


I have presented at Spectrum Athletic Clubs, Radisson LAX Hotel, Raytheon Corporation, and the American Diabetes Association among others.


If your company or organization would like an entertaining and informative fitness and health speech tailored just for your needs, please contact me so we can spread the word about "Turning Back Time" and address health care expenses at the same time!


I can be reached via email at jeffblair@jeffblairfitness.com or via cell at 310-497-0863.


No comments: