Saturday, September 20, 2008

Doing Simple Things Well in Los Angeles!

Ever get puzzled by what is the latest/greatest routine? Ever feel exercise "paralysis by analysis"?

I think many people training for sport overly complicate things. They want the absolute, latest/greatest, newest, hippest, whatever-est, training program. I do not think that is usually needed.

Successful sport training is usually not about doing the craziest new routine. Simple things often work best. Funny, this seems to be true in most fields.

That is where I come in. Since I stay on top of the best information, I know what the simple (but important) things are. Through my academic and gym experience, I know the most effective programs. Success simply requires following that simple plan.

Keep It Simple. But do it well.

Jeff

No comments: