Saturday, September 27, 2008

Loving College Football!

right now I am looking at espn360 and Ole Miss is beating Florida (and the great Tim Tebow) 31-30 with two minutes remaining. This will be a huge upset if Ole Miss hangs on.

Yes, I absolutely love college football. Pro-not so much. I really never watch pro until maybe the playoffs.

What is the difference? They are both football, right?

College football is just more fun to me. It looks like the players are loving every minute on the field. Pro players often look like they are doing a job (which they are).

I was thinking about this at the gym this morning. Some people look like they have to be there-almost like they are serving a sentence.

Have some fun with your exercise. If you are there just to complete a task, you are missing the journey. This is a big part of my exercise philosophy-you will be more likely to continue if you enjoy the specific exercise.

I explain this concept in my book, Never Get Old. Get yours at www.jeffblairfitness.com.

And support fun by watching some college football today. :-)

No comments: